Power Walking 30 km.Get informed about the route
Starting point - Ending: Mavili Square, Molos, Ioannina
Start Time: 7:15 a.m.
Date of race: Sunday, 18/09/2022
All runners over 18 years of age are eligible. The runner participates in the "race" under his absolute personal responsibility, having undergone the necessary medical examinations and having had the necessary cardiological check-up.
Reception of chips-numbers:
there will be a relevant announcement
- Personal Registration: 25 euros.
- Discount: 20 euros .
- Group Registration (above 10 people): 20 euros.
- Group EOLSMA-Y Registration (above 10 people): 17 euros.
The Entry Package includes:
- Technical t-shirt of the race
- Number of Participation cursor
- Electronic timer with chip
- Collectible commemorative medal finish
- Commemorative participation diploma
- Provision of water and sports drinks during and after the race
- Medical Services
- Discount bracelet in partner stores
30 km, lakeside flat asphalt path. The route moves on public paved roads. The route is the same as the race except for one small change at the beginning of the journey for reasons of safety of walking.
Kilometers Indications: All along the race entries per 1 km.
Time Limit: 6:30 hours
Every athlete that after 13:00 has not gone through the intersection Miaoulis Coast and Vogianou will continue the path from the lakeside sidewalk street, according to the directions of the judge and will finish under his/her own responsibility.
Water Supply Stations:
There will be 11 stations for supplies.
The water supply stations map of the 30 km race consists of 11 stations, starting from the fifth kilometer and with each station being located at 2.5 km from the previous one.
It is noted that bottled water will be provided at all water supply stations.
Chemical toilets will be located at 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 kilometers.
- 5km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos
- 7,5km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos
- 10km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos, Isotonics
- 12,5km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos
- 15km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos, Isotonics, bananas
- 17,5km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos
- 20km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos, Isotonics, Vikos Cola, gel, raisins
- 22,5km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos
- 25km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos, Isotonics, bananas, Vikos Cola
- 27,5km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos
- 30km: Natural Mineral Water Vikos, Isotonics, bananas, raisins, baklava
NOTE: Runners are requested to leave bottles and glasses on the right side of the road, to facilitate their collection and recycling.
Prizes - Awards:
To all finishers will be given a commemorative medal and diploma of the race.
There are 2 types:
a. Individual: made by individuals .
b. Group registrations: Concerns the registration of at least 10 persons, regardless the race in which each one of them wish to register.
This also applies to
- sports clubs
- runners' clubs
- every recognized clubs by the General Secretariat of Sports/EOLSMA-Y
- gyms, companies, schools, private and public organizations, travel agencies, but also simple groups of people who wish to participate as a team.
For group registration, a Team Leader should be appointed. The Leader of each Team will represent the Team against the organizing committee. The personal data declared by the participant upon submission of entry form are true and correct. In case the entry form is submitted by a third party, it is granted that the participant consents to his/her personal data being given to the Organizing Committee of the event by the third party.
Safety and Medical Coverage:
The entire route is covered by medical services, with mobile units and ambulances of the National
First Aid Centre (EKAB), medical volunteers such as doctors and a team of trained members of the Greek Red Cross Volunteer Samaritans and Rescuers Corp (Ioannina branch). The valuable services are provided by the Ioannina Police Department.
It is recommended that all participants have recently gone through a full range medical exam and cardio check before the event. The Organizing Committee will not request any written medical certification for any athlete, who competes at their own sole risk. Minors and juniors participate on the responsibility of their parents/guardians.
In any case, all runners participate solely at their own risk. Τhe participants declare that they have recently undergone a medical examination and they are perfectly healthy to participate in this sport event. They accept full responsibility for any injury or accident that may occur at any place of the venue of the race or that may occur during their participation in the race.
They waive any claim by the organizers, sponsors and anyone involved directly or indirectly to the event and accept that these persons have no legal responsibility for what may occur during my participation.
The organizers have no responsibility for any issue related to the participant’s health due to the lack of pre- race medical check.
There will be announcements regarding the new health protocols prior to the event.
Escort of walkers:
An organization’s motorcycle will follow the runners during the race. Runners who do not need medical assistance but quit can wait to supply stations until an organization’s vehicle takes them to the finish.
Management of Personal Belongings:
Participants will deliver - receive their personal belongings at the starting point. Also athletes are requested not to carry valuables in their bags. The organization takes no responsibility for any loss.